In just a few short weeks, we will be heading to Rome to board the MSC Divina to cruise the Western Mediterranean for a eight days! Can you tell that I am beyond excited! 🙂
This is the first post in my series of all the preparations I am doing for our trip. I also plan on making videos featuring what’s in my carry on bag as well as what I am packing. Be on the lookout for those coming up in the next couple of weeks!
But first, I wanted to share with you pictures and links of all the things I have bought for our trip. For more explanation, you can check out my video on YouTube featured at the bottom of this post!
(1) Osprey Farpoint 40: https://goo.gl/5covhX
(2) Pink Sunglasses: https://goo.gl/DvB1yg
(3) Navy Blue Swimsuit: https://goo.gl/ng2zQw
(4) Italy Travel Adapter: https://goo.gl/xZfiae
(5) Travel Neck Pillow: https://goo.gl/VQKhrs
(6) Osprey Porter 46: https://goo.gl/b33RYz
(7) Travelon Tote: https://goo.gl/qVpo9c
(8) TSA Cable Lock: https://goo.gl/1E7A1d
(9) Travelsmith Rain Jacket: https://goo.gl/rA1tcc