Technology is great. It allows us to stay connected with family and friends all over the world. For me, it also allows me to bring videos and photos of our various adventures home to share with you guys. The downfall is that everything needs power…. which means carrying a plethora of batteries, chargers, cords with you on your trip. This also means you’ll need an easy, organized way to carry all of it. In today’s video, I’m sharing how I carry all my technology paraphernalia in my travel tech bag.
- Extra earbuds, lens wipes, and an aluminum case which holds most of my memory cards
- Canon camera charger
- Most recently used SD cards
- Lightning and Apple Watch charging cords
- Extra camera and GoPro batteries, Extra SD card
- Short lightning and micro USB cables and iPhone headphone adapters
I am trying to get to a point where I can carry just this travel tech organizer and not have to take a separate camera bag. We’re taking a bunch of trips this fall, so I will get ample time to try it out.
What about you? What would be in your travel tech bag? Let me know in the comments below! I might need to add it to my bag before we leave! 🙂