There are a few brands I can always count on to make a quality travel bag that I can trust to get my stuff from point A to point B. Vera Bradley is one of those brands.
If you watched my most recent “Pack with Me” video on YouTube, I used the Vera Bradley Miller Bag as a carry on for our trip to Europe. I love that bag for travel. I mean, really love it and it didn’t even make my Top 10. That’s how much I love the items that are on this list!
Let’s get into the list!
- Iconic RFID Mini Hipster – I have a couple of these small crossbody bags that I use for travel (but not in this pattern. Wouldn’t it be so cute for a cruise?) I appreciate the front pocket that has a few card slots with RFID protection. I can slip a couple of cards in with my drivers license and cruise card and it becomes the perfect day bag for going ashore. Then, the main pocket is completely available and the perfect size to hold my camera, phone, sunglasses, and other necessities.
- Drawstring Family Tote – Hands down. The perfect beach bag. It’s huge and holds a lot, but still doesn’t weigh down my shoulder. Once your day at the beach is over, put everything back in the bag and close the drawstring cover. Then, you can turn the bag upside down and shake all the sand out through the mesh top. Convenient. I love it.
- Packable Backpack – I’ve used a few lesser quality packable backpacks but always end up coming back to this one. It’s easy to just throw into your suitcase at the last minute to bring home any extra clothes you may have bought or souvenirs.
- Iconic Ditty Bag – These bags have a plastic interior waterproof lining. So, they are great for packing shoes, dirty clothes, wet bathing suits, or anything else you don’t want touching the other items in your suitcase.
- Lighten Up 3-1-1 Cosmetic – Sadly, it looks like these bags are being discontinued. Sure, I can fit more in the TSA approved plastic bags that I get and use from Amazon. However, I love these bags from Vera Bradley because they are so sturdy and hold their shape even when packed to the brim.
- Iconic Lanyard and Iconic Zip ID Case – These are a must for me. These even made my list of top cruise essentials! They are my go-to lanyards for cruising. They hold your cruise card and drink receipts, and if you get an ID case with RFID, you can throw a credit card and your drivers license in there to go ashore hands free!
- Iconic RFID Ultimate Card Case – I prefer these flat card cases to a wallet. They hold all that I need but are still slim enough to fit in the smallest handbag.
- Iconic RFID All in One Crossbody – I use these all in one crossbody bags when I am flying Frontier or Spirit. It doesn’t show in the picture, but you can carry it either as a wristlet (shown) or with the included crossbody strap. It lets me still be hands free with my wallet and a couple of necessities if I need to run to get a snack. But, it’s also small enough for me to be able to slide it in my personal bag easily so they don’t try and charge me for another bag. 😉
- Iconic Weekender Travel Bag – Speaking of Spirit and Frontier, I took this bag with me when I flew Frontier to Minnesota and when we went to Orlando. It’s the perfect 18″ x 14″ x 8″ size for a personal item. I can fit a ton of stuff in it and it still fits under the seat and in their personal item sizer box!
What are your favorites from Vera Bradley? Let me know in the comments below. Personally, I am absolutely in love with their summer collection! It looks so nautical! I probably won’t buy anything though until it shows up in the outlet! 🙂
I will probably in the next few weeks be sharing on YouTube what I recently picked up at the outlet. Be on the lookout for that video coming up after our MSC Preziosa vlogs are done!