The holiday season is in full swing, and by this time, I hope that you feel great about where you are in the gift buying process! Me… not so much! 😲 Some people are exceptionally hard to buy for, so I thought I’d share some ideas of gifts for the traveler on your list! Hope it helps give you some gift buying inspiration!
Let’s get to the gifts!
- LifeCom 3D Scratch Globe Scratch Off World Map — Every traveler wants to be able to show anyone that asks where they’ve been in the world. This globe makes that so easy!
- YETI Bottle Rambler 18Oz — These YETI tumblers are a great idea for everyone but especially great for anyone that flies a lot or cruises. Cruisers will love this to be able to take water back to their cabin or on an excursion. A flyer can take this with them in their carry-on and fill it up at a filling station after going through security. They’ll be thankful they brought their own water on a long haul flight!
- Bose QuietComfort 35 — Speaking of long haul flights… These are a must have! Not necessarily this brand or this price point, but any noise cancelling headphones! Tip: If you pick up a pair of wireless headphones, make sure they have a backup auxiliary cable plug to be able to plug into that seat back screen!
- Rifle Paper Co. Wanderlust Journal — This goes along with number one of this list. Have someone on your list that loves to journal for relaxation and travels a lot. They will love this pretty way to remember all their travels!
- YAMIU Packing Cubes 7 Piece Travel Organizer Accessories with Shoe Bag & 2 Toiletry Bags in Pink — For me, packing cubes have completely changed the way I pack. Also, it changes the way I unpack once I arrive at my destination because I can just set out the cube and not feel like I’m living my life out of a suitcase. Completely changes the mood of the trip starting with the time spent in your hotel room! Bonus, this set comes with TSA approved clear bags!
- Zoppen RFID Blocking Travel Passport Holder — Everyone can use way to keep their travel documents and passport organized. Bonus, this passport holder features RFID to protect your passport as well as any credit cards they put in there. This comes in tons of colors if you want to match their luggage or favorite carry on bag!
- Miss Pink Adjustable Wire Bangle Charm Bracelet with Camera, Globe, Airplane, and Passport Charms — Have a jewelry lover on your list? This bracelet is a no brainer! Don’t need it by Christmas? I got this same bracelet from Wish for only $1!
- 2019 World Traveler Calendar — Not only is this calendar useful, it’s also super pretty!
- GoPro HERO7 Black — This seems pretty self-explanatory. The gift doesn’t even have to be a GoPro — just some type of camera that will help your gift recipient capture those amazing travel photos we are all after!
- Heather Grey Infinity Scarf with Zippered Secret Pocket — Want to consolidate how many items your keeping track of while you go through security? This scarf has a handy built in pocket to hold your passport and boarding pass!
- Airport Code Poster Art — I saw these airport code posters on a couple of episodes of Queer Eye and immediately fell in love. These are especially a good idea if you travel with someone or met someone in an airport on your travels. Give them the poster featuring an airport that has a special meaning for the two of you. I’m sure they will love it!
- Away Luggage The Bigger Carry-On in Blush — I am aware that this luggage is an investment (hey, I don’t even own it) and probably more than you spend on anyone (I know I do), but it has great reviews (even from people who aren’t being sponsored to say so) and I love the idea of the external charger. Also, I have encountered many people using this luggage in the airport and everyone only had glowing recommendations. Check out YouTubers like Fly with Stella for a coupon code for $20 off your Away luggage purchase.
I hope this list helps you with those last minute gifts! Happy Holidays!